We typically install hard wired systems for business security, but can also install a wireless or even a hybrid system, this being a mix of hardwired and wireless devices.
Whatever your requirements you can be assured of the highest quality systems from Third Eye Installation Systems. Our surveyors take time to discuss and understand your needs and concerns and take into consideration any third party influences which may impact on your needs. We don’t just sell boxes - we look to deliver the best solution possible for the customer and, of course, work within your budget.
We generally install Grade 2 or Grade 3 alarm systems in business premises, which are defined below.
Simply put, there are just 4 Grades of alarm systems:
Grade 1 - these are not recommended by us nor approved by insurers. They can be easily tampered and disabled.
Grade 2 - these panels are difficult to access and offer much better protection; they are well suited for businesses. We install Grade 2, insurance approved, systems as a minimum as there are safety measures in place to create a tamper alert, thus an activation.
Grade 3 – these panels are more suitable for large businesses with multiple access points. These systems also have safety measures to ensure that tampering immediately causes an activation; this level of alarm is usually monitored.
Grade 4 – these are most widely installed in larger business premises, warehouses and banks.
As a minimum we would recommend Grade 2 alarms, but your insurance company may request Grade 3 alarms for high end merchandise – it’s worth checking with them first. We can also design and install external alarm systems linked to the CCTV system, plus remote monitoring for Police response and/or Private man guarding. Voice Alarms can also be added to your system to provide that extra deterrent against the opportunist.
We would also recommend that business owners have a monitored alarm, with or without Police response, and the options are as follows
1. Bells Only = the siren will ring in the case of an activation
2. Bells with Phone APP for remote operation and Push notifications to mobile devices
3. Bells with text messaging = we can install a GSM module into the panel which texts your mobile if there is a problem.
4. Monitored = our NSI Gold accredited Alarm Reporting Centre (ARC) monitor the alarm 24/7 and call you and/or your key holders in the event of an activation. Option: add on APP control at an additional Cost.
5. Monitored with Police response = as above but the ARC would call the Police in the case of 2 confirmed activations. Option: add on APP control at an additional cost.
We can also carry out a full service on your existing alarm and provide a maintenance contract for the next 12 months, which is often a requirement of your security company.